Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Country Tournament - IV
Quote:y_X link=topic=23788.msg288680#msg288680 date=1267988301]
im (UvH)Tw1sT3r, but i havent played 36 hours in Lvp for sure. Does this matter?

That's alright. As long are you are willing to do the fights. I'll add you.

The Tournament has now started! Check the start-post, see who your opponent is, and keep them in mind for every time you enter the server or are here at the Forum. Good luck to everyone.
gL Zetch hope u win bro
Holden who i believe won the last tournament isn't that active on LVP either afaik...and i really don't get your reason, i used to play lvp all the time and im an active player overall...just because i dont play lvp every day u deny me? kinda pathetic.
(03-08-2010, 01:46 AM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote:Holden who i believe won the last tournament isn't that active on LVP either afaik...and i really don't get your reason, i used to play lvp all the time and im an active player overall...just because i dont play lvp every day u deny me? kinda pathetic.

I check the stats of whoever signs up. They had to at least been in-game in the past 7 days. Anyway, tournament started. Let's move on.
yeah and if u read what i posted i said that i did play LVP in the past 7 days just not with my registered account ,but whateverrrrr gl to those who got to join
hmm, hard team for start :o, i will be today online in lvp, hope see you stickz 
i fight when i c em on msn :)
mm [BB]UnBr34k[CP9] 2-3 [sLK]Fat_Cobra
actually its 3-0 gf's mate
Zetch 2 - 3 StickZ, nice fights and congrats netherlands
won 3-2 gf's