Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[unbanned]Help me please banned of health refill but i didn't do it
Nickname: nieuwk0per
Date of the ban: 16 August 2007, around 1:50 AM GMT
Suspected Reason: Health Refill
Your IP address: 80.126.105.230
Admin that banned you: (UNKNOWN)

Hi my name is in lvp niewk0per im banned because something called health refill i asked everybody in de server for help i told them i could not die so if someone could help me some irc said reconnect so i said ok tnx i will try it but when i want to quit and restart i was being banned by something called health refill i dont know what it is i dont know any cheat i was just playing and i was lying under a car then it exploded and i could'nt die now i'm banned in the server i played for a month plz unban me i did'nt entered anything im just a noob just new if you plz can unban me i will be very greatfull to you guys

Greetz nieuwk0per
Well, explain this to me:

Me and a lot of other people shot you and after you should have died, your health went up to 100% again.. as far as I know, this can't be a bug.. I will talk about it with some other people which might know more about it. More to hear soon.

estroe
yo yeah i think you where the dude who helped me but i know you shooted at me and others but i did not see my health bar go down or anything only my armor went down
You didn't have any armor when I was there..
yeah i know like i said only my armor went down when people shooted you where not the first one who shooted at me dude
I know, as I said, not when I was there.
But please wait till further comment.
ooh ok sorry i miss understood ok thank you for your help if you believe me or dont i dont know but thanks that you would help me anyway
Ok, I decided to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Code:
[02:14] <estroe> !unban 80.126.105.230
[02:14] <Nuwani> * The IP address 80.126.105.230 (nieuwk0per) has been unbanned.

Have fun playing on the server again :)

estroe
Thank you very much