Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

TEF Leaves...
(03-17-2010, 04:28 PM)bubbles link Wrote:Surprised more people havn't added me to thier msn, being female, super hot, a slut and having a decent web camera.

I just put it down to the majority of LVP players being homosexual :)

It's because nobody likes watching fat old men on camera.

(03-17-2010, 01:11 PM)Elflord link Wrote:Well, I've been here for 1.5 years, I guess that credits for something..anyway the change you are talking about is irrelevant since HE IS GONE. So, just talking about that doesn't make anything go better.

You said it doesn't matter that he's left, I said that it does matter because of what changes when he's gone. So what I said wasn't irrelevant just because he's GONE because the changes I said will happen now that he is GONE.

He's GONE, so less Crew members feel the need to come on the server, aswell as ordinary players. The server gets more empty and because Crew members don't fancy coming online, cheaters get in and cause problems. I know this because it happened last Summer when he went on holiday.

Those changes happen when he's gone, and as you stated he is GONE so of course it matters.
DW, im the newest crew member around these parts o' town, knocked the sheriff's hat right off of estroe's head, landed on mine.
(03-17-2010, 10:11 PM)Holden link Wrote:DW, im the newest crew member around these parts o' town, knocked the sheriff's hat right off of estroe's head, landed on mine.
Nice hat u got there lad, may i purchase it? or one like it  8)
(03-17-2010, 04:28 PM)bubbles link Wrote:Surprised more people havn't added me to thier msn, being female, super hot, a slut and having a decent web camera.

I just put it down to the majority of LVP players being homosexual :)

Im not a homosexual, but im also not a pedo.....  ;)
lulz tef
(03-19-2010, 12:39 PM)captaint link Wrote:Im not a homosexual, but im also not a pedo.....  ;)
so you're transsexual?
(03-19-2010, 06:17 PM)XiZ link Wrote:so you're transsexual?
Rofl :P

bubbles is only 13 so sif ud cam with her
(03-20-2010, 01:18 AM)Nater link Wrote:Rofl :P

bubbles is only 30 so sif ud cam with him

Fixed.
Ummm no....

bubbles
(03-20-2010, 01:22 AM)Nater link Wrote:Ummm no....

bubbles
yea...
XiZ
:roll: