Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What Pulse issue
For some weeks ago, estroe helped me out with grouping a sub account to the main WP account..
But yesterday, What pulse didn't start up when I started my computer.. But the WP setup came up, same as when you've downloaded it.
I lost 200k keys, and back in time I lost 2millions because of the same problem.. I though it was fixed after I got the sub-account, but not!

So I'm asking you for help!
You could set Whatpulse settings so it automatically pulses when you reach a certain amount of keys. My PC used to crash frequently so I set the program so it pulsed every time I reached 10k keys. Not really a solution but at least you wont lose a lot of keys.
(02-22-2010, 12:30 AM)Stef link Wrote:You could set Whatpulse settings so it automatically pulses when you reach a certain amount of keys. My PC used to crash frequently so I set the program so it pulsed every time I reached 10k keys. Not really a solution but at least you wont lose a lot of keys.
Sounds like a good idea!
Hm, so let's say that I pulsed four times a day..

So, are all the numbers added together when LVP's WP.. pulses?
Yes.
(02-22-2010, 12:37 AM)Martin™ link Wrote:Sounds like a good idea!
Hm, so let's say that I pulsed four times a day..

So, are all the numbers added together when LVP's WP.. pulses?

Yep. If you set WhatPulse to auto-pulse on 10k keys and you reach 10k keys four times in a day, the next WhatPulse update thing will tell us that you've pulsed 40k keys since the previous Nuwani post.
Mafo, some advice straight from you:

Re-install SA-MP.
(02-22-2010, 06:16 AM)Jordi link Wrote:Mafo, some advice straight from you:

Re-install SA-MP.
'Sup? :')
Aight Munch and estroe, thank you.  :>
i know what u talkin bout, i had 30mil keys and i ended up destroying them mafo, uninstalled whatpulse after that
(02-22-2010, 06:16 AM)Jordi link Wrote:Mafo, some advice straight from you:

Re-install SA-MP.

Uhh...what's SA-MP got to do with WhatPulse?
(02-22-2010, 08:44 AM)Munch link Wrote:Uhh...what's SA-MP got to do with WhatPulse?
It's advice Mafo once gave to something that wasn;t even related to gtasa/samp i think, can't remember properly