Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP Gangwar event!
(03-27-2011, 04:47 PM)Gatt link Wrote: Make it a WW event
(03-28-2011, 04:00 PM)Sadik link Wrote: no lol
Perhaps it could have both styles: ww and rw. First ww and then rw.
(03-27-2011, 04:39 PM)Daniel link Wrote: Should i make one gangwar event again ?
Would be cool, and no only RW 8)
(03-27-2011, 04:39 PM)Daniel link Wrote: Should i make one gangwar event again ?

Yea!
I haven't seen how was the first one but make another one plz.

and I recommend RW but WW would be cool too
why not making it like oldschool lvp gang wars? (but instead with 2 teams with more, a lil turney)
On gang base and with all weapons add (except nades and all this shit), matches = best of 3 or 5 rounds

LVP is a good known server, althoug not much visited lately but still... im pretty sure if lvp create a cool event lot of clans will join in it. (and merging walk weapons will make ww based clans interested on joining)
Great, another even and nobody invites me -.-.... jk

Hope you make another one so I could join :)
(03-29-2011, 02:37 AM)yeray link Wrote: why not making it like oldschool lvp gang wars? (but instead with 2 teams with more, a lil turney)
On gang base and with all weapons add (except nades and all this shit), matches = best of 3 or 5 rounds

LVP is a good known server, althoug not much visited lately but still... im pretty sure if lvp create a cool event lot of clans will join in it. (and merging walk weapons will make ww based clans interested on joining)

I think my last one was like that 4 teams.

Well il start another topic today or tommorow.