Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Do you own a VPS, or anything else that can be used as a host?
Hello LVP Communiteeehhhh

I'm looking for a Shoutcast host, so if you got a VPS or anything else that can be used as a stabil host, please send me a pm, or post a reply, it would be really appriciated!

No, it's not another LVP Radio, I just get pot for helping a friend of mine get a radio station up and running.  <+:)

Thanks
Madlaggz
Tbh if he has the money to actually start a legal radio shoutcast (which the LVP one clearly wasnt) he should also have the few euros to get his own VPS.
It's similar to the LVP Radio one, just not in the LVP Community
So you're basically searching someone thats paying for his VPS and is still willing to host your illegal radio station? I guess you won't find someone like that.
Hi

serverffs.com, leaseweb.com, google.com

Enjoy

*VPS usually arent very good for radiohosting, go buy yourself a dedi with that pot or or i could host it for you for some euros.
Buy your own. I'm afraid we don't have such idiots in this community who host anything for free.
(02-10-2010, 09:22 PM)Mark link Wrote:Buy your own. I'm afraid we don't have such idiots in this community who host anything for free.

That's not entirely true. Raymond offered servers for people when he was here.
FateTrip hosts the UvH server and doesn't complain about having to pay for it (if he does).
And I host the site/forums for my original server which I pay for yearly, and they and anyone can use it for free. I don't even give them the option to donate, neither does FateTrip and Raymond never did.

Not to mention LVP itself gets hosted for no price at all, which is a bargain considering all the work that goes into it.

Back on topic: I'm afraid I don't know anyone who hosts anything giving you the ability to have 'shoutcasts'.
Just anything the can broadcast music over the internet. It will be really appriciated :)
(02-11-2010, 01:00 AM)Munch link Wrote:That's not entirely true. Raymond offered servers for people when he was here.
FateTrip hosts the UvH server and doesn't complain about having to pay for it (if he does).
Well, he's an UvH member..

(02-11-2010, 01:00 AM)Munch link Wrote:Not to mention LVP itself gets hosted for no price at all, which is a bargain considering all the work that goes into it.
The management pays for the hosting.
(02-11-2010, 06:56 AM)Matthias link Wrote:Well, he's an UvH member..

He wasn't a UvH the whole time of hosting the server. And he allows others on the server too.

(02-11-2010, 06:56 AM)Matthias link Wrote:The management pays for the hosting.

Exactly my point, and the developers have worked hard on the server for years and we get to play on it for free. The 'for no price at all' bit was referring to our entry fee into the server, which is nothing.

And Raymond wasn't even Mod at the time he was offering servers to people, and those are just three examples (excluding mine) of "such idiots in this community who host anything for free"