Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

ColdThugZ is the future
ColdThugZ r since 1 week on server and we already own u guys. so stfu all calling us noobs. i think B&A had in 1 weak not even dicided the fucking gang skin ffs. Imagine how hard ul get owned in another week
u guys just suck. mcdonalds skills r getting bader and bader an phaethon is ony clown worth talking to. clowns r scum. Sorry gang for not being online last couple of days i was working on website. it ready now.

www.coldthugz.tk go chek it out it under construction so it might be incomplete and shit.

feeling down ? KILL A CLOWN
Could you please relax a little bit? No need to flame around here. And btw, would you please consider using the spell checker?
Psst, dude, keep your story in one topic. Reading bullshit three times gets a bit annoying.
dont read it
(01-05-2007, 11:37 AM)*Saint* link Wrote:dont read it

grow up
ColdThugZ members break their own rules... I've seen at least 3 of your listed members playing in different gangs... so you better hire some detectives. LoL
You need to smell the bacon mate.
We own you and you know it.
And btw.
We didn't decide our gang skin?
I think we did, as we are clowns :)
(01-05-2007, 01:46 AM)Badeend link Wrote:Could you please relax a little bit? No need to flame around here. And btw, would you please consider using the spell checker?
[me="[GoT]JaFFoG"]has nothing to add to that, really...  _O-[/me]