Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[DENIED]Banned :/
Hey,

My name is Aaron, I played LVP for 2 years, until i shared my account with my brother (known hacker  :roll: ) he has made his own server and hacked on that, until he got bored and started doing it on other servers, im  not sure whart hacks he had used. If there is any chance if an in-game admin could check what i got banned for, it would be much appriciated.

Thanks Aaron
You, just like everyone else, need to post in the correct format. Do so or this topic will be ignored.
Nickname: Ermmm, i dont remeber sorry :(
Date of the ban: June 2008 around 1 am GMT +0
Suspected Reason: Dn't know the reason
Your IP address: 77.96.140.207

My name is Aaron, I played LVP for 2 years, until i shared my account with my brother (known hacker  :roll: ) he has made his own server and hacked on that, until he got bored and started doing it on other servers, im  not sure whart hacks he had used. If there is any chance if an in-game admin could check what i got banned for, it would be much appriciated.

Thanks Aaron
So you know "[LVK]John," "John1506," and "[LVK]Aaron"?
yes, LVK Aaron was me, John1506 and LVK John was my brother, his accounts should be banned not mine :/ or does it run over IP?
You all were banned at one point or another. I'm sorry, but you will have to find another server to play on—cheaters are not given a second chance.

Take care. :w