Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: What do you guys/girls think about teleporting
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Laat het zoals het is
41.18%
7 41.18%
Verwijder het uit de game, maar laat de taxi gewoon blijven.
58.82%
10 58.82%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Teleport
Hey everyone :D

Fixer and I had the idea to remove teleport from the game (but keeping the taxi) because it used to give (before the teleport implementation) fun results.
As for instance, when I crashed my car in the middle of nowhere, [GoT]Zwaarmetaal would pick me up.
There was more social interaction between players in my opinion.

Teleporting is very handy, though it's too easy to just teleport away to safety etc.

Pro's
+ Social interaction (if you help someone, it helps building up a trustrelationship or a better bonding amongst eachother.)
+ People can no longer just teleport away from fights.
+ Well just think about it ;)!

Cons
- Harder to get back to the cruises if you crash.

If anyone knows other pro's and cons than listed above or if you have any suggestions, please post em here :D
(11-14-2006, 09:22 AM)Forbidden link Wrote:Nadelen:
- Minder makkelijk even terug teleporteren naar cruises (miss. carteleport als cmd maken voor mods en admins)

Eventueel kan een admin iemand fetchen en een auto voor die gene halen dan dus dat hoeft geen probleem te zijn. Ik stem ook voor optie 2
Mmmm.... Ik kies voor optie 2.
Maar dan wel beschikbaar blijven voor admins en eventueel moderators. Maar dan alleen voor uitzonderlijke gevallen.
Maar dan vind ik ook, dat er een service voor terug moet komen.
Dat iemand in een taxi kan stappen, iemand request een taxi, en dat die taxi driver dat dan ziet. En die kan de persoon dan ophalen. Met een fare meter er in, zodat er aan het einde automatisch afgerekend kan worden (om abuse te verkomen)

Zo word het ook leuker voor andere spelers  ;D
Teleport houden, ik gebruik het heel vaak en vind het erg handig!
Voor admins/mods beschikbaar, en dan dat je bv op het vliegveld naar andere plekken kan vliegen.
Ik vind de voordelen heel sterk, maar niet opwegen tegen de nadelen. Wel vind ik het een goed plan als de tijdlimiet weer terug komt (eens per 10 minuten). Ik stemde dus tegen.
With Chill.

Somehow "teleporting" is normal for the users, so if you disable it... I guess we have a big riot then :)
And the timelimit, never knew why it was gone suddenly. So yes, want the timelimit back.

Removing the teleport is like disabling the minigames. A nice feature for the users so they don't have to travel for minutes/search users somewhere.
So let it stay, or /taxi needs much more locations. (About 200 extra? :P)

Voor admins/mods moeten we zowieso teleport houden inderdaad  ;) :D
Misschien is het een idee om maar 1x per half uur oid te mogen teleporten. Dan bedenken ze zich wel om zomaar te teleporten :P
I go for the time-limit. 10 minutes is perfect, if you get stuck you can get away but if you're being chased you can't escape the lame way.
What I would like to see is 1 time-limit for teleport and carteleport and taxi. That way you can't teleport 3 times in 10 minutes. With this option perhaps it is best to restrict teleporting to ones every 7-8 minutes.
My idea is for admins to be able to set players teleporting function on and off which is easy to code

Also we could set it so they cant teleport in certain areas

and also i was thinking of being able to turn off your own teleporting functionality and when you do no one can teleport to you either so like if you just want to play and not have people teleport to you and kill you