Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Which taxi locations you NEVER used, you LEAST used, or you think that are USELESS ? (choose up to 4)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pirate Ship
6.38%
3 6.38%
Police Station
6.38%
3 6.38%
LV Airport
4.26%
2 4.26%
Mount Chiliad
6.38%
3 6.38%
East Ammu-Nation
0%
0 0%
Area 69
8.51%
4 8.51%
Airstrip
8.51%
4 8.51%
Basejumping
14.89%
7 14.89%
San Fierro Airport
6.38%
3 6.38%
Los Santos Airport
8.51%
4 8.51%
LV Main Bank
10.64%
5 10.64%
LV Train Station
19.15%
9 19.15%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Taxi Locations
Everyone who owned San Andreas Taxi knows that about 75% of taxi request are to Pirate Shop, and half of locations are rarely used. I made this poll topic because I want to know which taxi locations are least used.
Maybe is a good idea after some time of voting, to reduce number of locations to 8-10 and to rearrange them in a more nice order, for example based of distance from The Ship, with Mount Chiliad as the last one.
okay i aint used them new locations but they are just useless, giving players to much freedom, downtown ls useless, why not all three train stations. lv main bank wtf? well i ain't paid for this but wow, might as well be freeroam take the deathmatch part off have everybody start with 500000 and no guns just hella cars around block off the ammu restart the whole thingĀ  :roll:
Seriously, what the fuck? No /taxi location is useless. Also, next time post in the CSI, this won't help a bit. Go make a new topic in the CSI and we'll consider it, denied for now.
One last thing, Matthias. O+

Las Venturas Playground is a freeroam server, KingJD. Its main game modes include deathmatch, freeroam, role play, stunt, and minigames. We have a little bit of everything, and it's always been like that. The taxi system costs money and has a time limit, along with certain variables making certain it cannot be abused. Not to mention the fact that you can always report someone for teleportation abuse anyway.