Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

BF: Bad Company 2
(03-31-2010, 01:46 PM)Cave link Wrote: The worst thing in this game is the lone wolfs.

The MW2 players who are used to spraying and praying, not helping the team in the slightest.

Also, sniping with a shotgun and drilling in the head = win.

Sniping with a shotgun? Explain? :P

And I only have played twice for like half an hour or something so I'm only still level one with the standard sniper. Shame that thing has a bad range.
If you use the NS2000 with the "12 gauge sabot round" addon and Magnum Ammo, you can literally snipe with it, getting 1 shot kills from a distance. It's fun when it happens. ;+

Another tactic is to load a chopper with C4, fly it in to a bunch of people, jump out and detonate.
Got this game today I like it a lot, change of pace from all the shit in mw2.
There's a building on one map that houses an m-com station, it has a small fence leaning on the wall. If you knife the fence, the whole building comes down along with the m-com. Pretty epic if you're an attacker.
Guys, I got a question. How do you lot rank so quickly? I'm STILL rank 1 (I don't play *that* much though) and I'm only half way. I mean.. how long does this even take? :O
bfbc2 rocks
(04-11-2010, 10:34 AM)Maka link Wrote: Guys, I got a question. How do you lot rank so quickly? I'm STILL rank 1 (I don't play *that* much though) and I'm only half way. I mean.. how long does this even take? :O

VERY long, compared to the original BC, which was rank 50 was at 60,000 points compared to BC2's 6million. The leaderboard players have probably boosted or something lol.
(04-11-2010, 11:33 AM)Cave link Wrote: VERY long, compared to the original BC, which was rank 50 was at 60,000 points compared to BC2's 6million. The leaderboard players have probably boosted or something lol.

Man.. I'm gonna have to wait a looong time then I guess for that final sniper..
It's about the same as in BF2. With rank 22 you have all the weapons and the gadgets depending on how often you play a specific class.

It will take you around 35-40 hours to get to that rank.
(04-11-2010, 11:56 AM)Maka link Wrote: Man.. I'm gonna have to wait a looong time then I guess for that final sniper..

You can use the all kit weapons whilst using the recon class, and still get the points. :+

I just ran around with the shotgun, that with the motion sensor guarantees you kills, you'll have the M95 in no time.