Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[S]Offtopic Bullshit and the General Talk
I mean, where's the difference?

I think you need to work out a form, or something, because I don't see a lot of diversity of these boards.

For example, the thread where you post electronic music is in the Offtopic section, but the thread where you post HipHop is in the general talk section. You can find lots of similarities of these boards, so how about we simply put all "Spam threads" such as threads like Post Your Desktop, or similar would get moved to the Offtopic Bullshit section, and all the debateable stuff into the general talk section.

And then again, a lot of stuff which probably should belong in the General Media Dumb is also in the Offtopic Bullshit section, or the general talk.

Cheers
Madlaggz
It's hard to draw a line somewhere, especially as people don't really look at where they post it, they just post it. Hence those 2 music topics being in 2 different places. I don't really pay a lot of attention to either one of them so I didn't even notice they were in different boards.

However, spammy or "useless" topics go in Offtopic Bullshizzle and the rest goes in General Talk.
As for videos, those should indeed be in General Media Dump.
Well, if it should be like that, why isn't it? How about another forum mod?
Because people post it crossed a lot and we don't really always check if it's in the right section. Reporting wrong posts would help a lot, but barely anyone reports.
(11-30-2009, 10:26 PM)Richard link Wrote: Because people post it crossed a lot and we don't really always check if it's in the right section. Reporting wrong posts would help a lot, but barely anyone reports.

Well, since people isn't reporting the posts, wouldn't another forum moderator help?
That ingame message goes for this too. :+
*confused*

Which?
The not asking one. ;)
I haven't asked :?

I'm simply suggesting to get another forum moderator if you can't handle doing it yourself.
Everyone who ever said that to us had no other intention of becoming one. You're hinting towards yourself, obviously.

Anyway, if it bothers you a lot that some topics are in the wrong place, report them and it'll be fixed.