Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Idea] Minigame Idea: Alpine Assault!
Okay. Time to injure my fingers.
Many of you have played the whatchamacallit mission in single-player, after CJ wakes up in Angel Pine. He's told to kill someone and take a picture of their dead body. The target has a private cabin in a forest on Mount Chiliad, with plenty of windows and entrances. You have get past the guards, and kill him. This gave me an idea: What if this cabin could be used for an assault/defense game in LVP?
Alright; here's the main idea.
There are two teams; the Assaulters and the Defenders. The ratio of the assaulters to defenders would be 2/3; so the assault would overpower the defense. A skin change is nescessary for identification; the assault gets the SWAT skin, and the defense gets the Russian mafia skins.
If the defense can hold the base for over a set period of time; or they eliminate the threats, they win. If the assault infiltrates and cleans out the base; they win.
Weapons:

The Assaulting Team
*SWAT Skin
*MP5
*Silenced Pistol
*Knife
The Defending Team
*Mafia Skin
*Armor
*SPAS-12 (combat shotgun)
*AK-47
*Rifle (not sniper rifle)

The defense cannot leave the cabin.
Stealth kills (neck stabs) can be obtained with the knife.
The Assaulting team will spawn in the forest near the cabin; around the trees.
It would be best to eliminate names and radar locations. Friendly fire shouldn't be a problem.
There are trees around three sides of the cabin. Without names; the assaulters should blend into the terrain (assuming it's at night) and will be hard to spot. They can sneak into the base and kill them on the inside, or engage in firefights through the windows.
Now, I'm sure many of you are wondering about one thing:camera angels. It won't be a HUGE problem. If a mafia guy is standing in front of the window, but his camera is pointed at the entrance, he could easily get shot in the face. Likewise, he could be stabbed in the back. If they stand NEXT to the window, the small cabin size limits the camera from seeing outside clearly. Therefore, the defenders should be standing in the window facing outside in order to spot anyone.
But wait; there's even more! A map!
[Image: d13dd0cabincopy.png]

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, I shall tend to them here. I understand that this will require a GREAT deal of coding, and some features may have to be rethought or replaced, but if this works, it will be completely worth it in the end.