Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

ColdThugz Members only stuff
lol you did indeed get cl0wned

After I joined the server it took us just 1 quick attack to take the base and then u got repeatedly cl0wned afterwards. You had equal numbers for quite a while as well only later did the coldthugz start leaving
Four of you against just me at seti later on and I still won the fight by inserting tec 9's into your brains. Cl0wned.
Have to say you crimelords with all your organizing, fighting  etc.. make this server a lot more fun :)
(01-04-2007, 11:19 PM)Dominator link Wrote:Have to say you crimelords with all your organizing, fighting  etc.. make this server a lot more fun :)
Too bad the Coldthugz are terrible losers which is kinda ruining the fun part for me and most of the other B&A members.
Yep, you where owned big-time  _O-
ok first 3 messages to quaky 1st Quaky stfu shit hapens look at ur mom secon owned u multiple times 3rd u and THRILERcarl should stfu coz you 2 suck the most of all clowns

Now to all ppl who say cold thugz suck. coldthugz is a gang mad 1 fucking weak ago and we own u guys half of the time. how long r u around half a year maybe? I would be ashamed if i got owned by a gang made 1 weak ago, i would just register a new nick and start a new life on LVP. we got owned today? how much times clowns got owned ?and to all other ppl who post after me watch ur langueage and atitude with mods and admins but aspacialy mods and i wont same names cuz they might just mute u like they did to me or even ban u if u say the uncensored truth about them  _O-
(01-05-2007, 01:12 AM)*Saint* link Wrote:ok first 3 messages to quaky 1st Quaky stfu shit hapens look at ur mom secon owned u multiple times 3rd u and THRILERcarl should stfu coz you 2 suck the most of all clowns

Now to all ppl who say cold thugz suck. coldthugz is a gang mad 1 fucking weak ago and we own u guys half of the time. how long r u around half a year maybe? I would be ashamed if i got owned by a gang made 1 weak ago, i would just register a new nick and start a new life on LVP. we got owned today? how much times clowns got owned ?and to all other ppl who post after me watch ur langueage and atitude with mods and admins but aspacialy mods and i wont same names cuz they might just mute u like they did to me or even ban u if u say the uncensored truth about them  _O-

Saint, please use proper language and punctuation. Your story makes no sense at all. You should re-type your post in order to make clear what you're saying. And btw, DON'T flame around here, that will be rewarded with a ban.
loool

he say's  fair fight  _O-  they had like 5 more members in the war yesterday, and we still cl0wned them  :Y)
Saint i know im the worst out of B&a
but im still better than you :) :+
This is Grove's topic. Please discuss this somewhere else!  :w
On topic now....