Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[UNBANNED] Banned for no Reason!!!
Some idiot banned me for no reason with the most retard message...

Name: The_Grim_Reaper
Date: 2007-08-08 22:23
Reason: youve_got_somthing
IP: 82.18.162.71

i didnt know driving a car makes u look like you have hacks.

My friend got banned for hacking. a couple of min ago but he actualy was lol. He was called the_mothers_grim so this idiotic admin though cuz i have a name like his i have them to.
I want unbanned cuz there is barely any low ping servers for me and im not playing on 200 ping ones.
I'm wondering why you hang with a cheater, and why your 'cheating friend' kept returning whilst changing his IP. We don't want cheaters here, I don't even want cheater's friends around here.

The ban message isn't complete, its supposed to say "youve got something to explain."
i hang about with a cheater cuz hes my friend.
i dont cheat because when i get banned thats me done.
he can change his ip i cant so i dont want ban from servers

plus, what is the point giving me a message "youve got somthing to explain" if u ban me... :/
The point is you come here to explain. You talking with him, laughing at his crap with admins isn't taken well by us...

To be honest, we don't like the fact that you aquaint with someone that cheats.
so ive to give up a friend ive known for over 8 years just because he uses cheats.... right....
We don't say you have to stop playing with him, all that is said means that you can't play here with him anymore as he cheated.
About your ban I'm not going to say anything as I don't know anything about it.
Somehow I can't agree on this ban.

I don't know the exact details, but banning "because he hangs around with a cheater" is in my opinion not a valid reason to ban someone.

I want all the details about this ban, because the ban-history doesn't make sense to me, so I can't figure out why his mate was banned for in the first place.
i was just playing on the server cuz we play every night and he was banned for teleporting.

then was banned about anouther 4 more times for ban evation... (he has static modem)

i was just caught by his anger that he couldnt stop him from comming back in.

@estroe
i dont mean to be rude, but you said ur not being part of it after you just said i cant play on the server anymore
Alright, I was a bit pissed of last night for sure, when he kept coming back. I figured I'd take the fun for him away by banning you too.
You didn't cheat tho - thats right. I will unban you immediatly.
thank you  :D