Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

WW Tournament
I think a WW tournament would be fun. Deagle/spas or Deagle/Shotgun  8)
Quote:RW is usally fast paced and required fast aim.

WW is having a steady aim and movement.

True. Both take skill and both are fun  :)

on topic, good idea Nikky :7
make 2v2 spaz tournament, WHO WANTZ to be with me? i'm 1337 , AND I HAVE COOKIES
(11-18-2009, 08:30 PM)TGstyla link Wrote: make 2v2 spaz tournament, WHO WANTZ to be with me? i'm 1337 , AND I HAVE COOKIES
If You want to be funny.You failed.
-ontopic:
2v2 would be good, but its better 1v1, You're shoting the right skills then.As we proved ourselfs with RW already, I want to see Ya'll how are You doing with WW.
Quote:Nikky link=topic=22741.msg271991#msg271991 date=1258572692]
If You want to be funny.You failed.
-ontopic:
2v2 would be good, but its better 1v1, You're shoting the right skills then.As we proved ourselfs with RW already, I want to see Ya'll how are You doing with WW.

WHO SAID THAT, U SUCK!!
hihihihi

random

(lol, Ask RW- proved them self? too many losses for that , honey! newbs  :D)
(11-18-2009, 08:39 PM)TGstyla link Wrote: WHO SAID THAT, U SUCK!!
hihihihi

random

(lol, Ask RW- proved them self? too many losses for that , honey! newbs  :D)
I did not say we proved ourselfs.Even it's not You'r concern about how many looses do we have.Everything is for freak'n funn not about flaming each other about how many looses does one clan have.As I said its not You'r concern. Everything is for funn stop bitching arround for useless things.I dont actually care do we have many looses, all I want is to keep in touch with my mates, to play on this fine server, though community is fked up coz of pathetic kids, which are NOT here.
hope it happens  :)
all who say WW doesnt take skill honestly is stupidddddddddd

Walkies take a lot of skill when it's AAD and TDMS, honestly i think it takes more then in a RW TDM.

cus in walkies(AAD/TDM) u actually have to use teamwork, tactics, use cover, etc.

In 1v1 rw and ww are equal tho