Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Bad admins destroys our LVP
I wondered why LVP have everyday fewer and fewer players.
From around 40 when 0.3x was launched to less than 20 today.
The main cause is our admins who destroys their own server, especially TEF.

TEF don't follows official LVP rules about kicking and banning players...TEF follows HIS OWN RULES!
TEF treats us like slaves with no rights...We need to obey all HIS OWN RULES or we get kicked or banned!
TEF own rules varies from day to day...everyday we risk to be banned AT HIS OWN WILL!
With other words, anything we do, no matters if is against LVP rules or not, may be considered by TEF a reason give us a bigass 10-day ban.
TEF never listen to players' opinions about him and his rules. He says frequently "don't tell me what to do, shut up!". If we don't obey his orders immediately and we comment them, we risk to be kicked or even banned "for disrespect", even if we not break any of game rules.
TEF sometimes swears players. If we do the same thing, we will get banned!
How the fuck TEF can expect to get any respect from players if he doesn't respects players?
Who the fuck is TEF? The God? Nobody can punish him?

Is this server made for players happiness or only for TEF fun?
If TEF continues to ban innocent people, the LVP will ran out of players soon!
(I am not against banning players who cheats or do really bad things).
Every single player, even if is idling, helps our server to be more happier with more players. More players will attract even more players!

complaints from bubbles: she receives discrimination just because is a girl, many times she was insulted and flamed by other admins.
bubbles killed FiXeR, so he sent her in jail for several hours for that (23 nov). FiXeR said that if we kill him we ruin the chances of becoming an admin... who the fuck is FiXeR? why we are not allowed to kill him?
bubbles got banned in game by TEF just for saying "FiXeR is sexy" (27 nov). she was also harrased sexually, requested to show her webcam to admins, she refused, so got banned also in the forums for that. there's another person who uses bubbles name and destroying her reputation. she told me to post this on forums for her.
cong told me that was treat with discrimination by TEF and, currently he is banned, by TEF of course.
my attention was also attracted by future ban appeal especially because TEF reply...first, we are always allowed to post one topic...second, future told me that he made that topic for other players to learn from his "bad" behavior and not for getting faster unban..and he get 5 more ban days for that...10+5=15 days for doing absolutely nothing bad to the server..this is pure stupidity
bubbles, cong and future are not singular cases. just look to [CSI]Complaints, Suggestions and Ideas to see a lot of complaints about TEF.

Anybody who had bad experiences with our admins please post here.
TEF is important to LVP in that he volunteers a lot of his personal time to help keep an eye out for the server.

(12-04-2009, 06:25 AM)mokaku link Wrote: complaints from bubbles: she receives discrimination just because is a girl

Guys cannot not be sexually harassed because they're girls. It just doesn't work.

I cannot find the ban topic about this person called "cong".

Also, with the double posting in the ban zone. I don't see a rule anywhere about this in the "How to make an appeal topic". Maybe this can be added. Mike nudges estroe...
This is all bullshit. We have less players because LVP isn't on the Hosted List, not because someone "destroys" the gameserver.
You should be a preacher. If you made a religion and came to me with that attitude I'd convert right away!

(12-04-2009, 06:25 AM)mokaku link Wrote: Anybody who had bad experiences with our admins please post here.

That noob FateTrip stole my first name and won't give it back. :(
i think he/she is right
who the fuck do TEF think he is? a god? a king or what?! admins face the motherfucking true! he not only ban players,he ban admins too but do you guys care a shit? NO! you just keep on with your ass kissing work. i saw the server and it sucks like 1-3 players. do you care a shit? no! i wonder why the fuck do LVP invite you motherfucking players as admins and fuck you all

LVP invites players to join the crew only after extensive evaluation. As Mark stated, there are few players in the server because we aren't advertised on the Hosted List; it has nothing to do with the administrators. Please care to step out the door if you're going to use language like that, ryuubi. It is unwanted here.
(12-04-2009, 11:54 AM)ryuubi link Wrote: i think he/she is right
who the fuck do TEF think he is? a god? a king or what?! admins face the motherfucking true! he not only ban players,he ban admins too but do you guys care a shit? NO! you just keep on with your ass kissing work. i saw the server and it sucks like 1-3 players. do you care a shit? no! i wonder why the fuck do LVP invite you motherfucking players as admins and fuck you all
No, he's an admin he helps make your experience on the server funner, and better, but if your going to whine because hes doing his job, you can /q and fuckoff
(12-04-2009, 06:25 AM)mokaku link Wrote: ...FiXeR said that if we kill him we ruin the chances of becoming an admin... who the fuck is FiXeR? why we are not allowed to kill him?...
FiXeR's the big boss here, kill him and you'll never be an administrator. He might even ban you for it.
(12-04-2009, 06:25 AM)mokaku link Wrote: complaints from bubbles: she receives discrimination just because is a girl, many times she was insulted and flamed by other admins.
bubbles killed FiXeR, so he sent her in jail for several hours for that (23 nov). FiXeR said that if we kill him we ruin the chances of becoming an admin... who the fuck is FiXeR? why we are not allowed to kill him?
bubbles got banned in game by TEF just for saying "FiXeR is sexy" (27 nov). she was also harrased sexually, requested to show her webcam to admins, she refused, so got banned also in the forums for that. there's another person who uses bubbles name and destroying her reputation. she told me to post this on forums for her.

I love how people don't recognize sarcasm.

P.s. Now you've ruined every possible chance you had of becoming a mod/admin.

P.p.s. Wesley is so, so right!
You really just believed every word bubbles said :')

This is so win, gg Future.

[me=estroe]moves it to Archive[/me]