Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

2 week for mod!!!!
I'm not complaining and im not asking to be a mod, but [LVF]Overdosed has been playing for 2 weeks and he's already a mod. I have been playing for a almost a year including other accounts and i haven'y had a shit, neither has alot of other players. Personally is azerty left because he never got a shot at being a mod, and then came back to see that some guy who barely knows how to shoot is already a moderator he would leave and never come back.

I read this guys beta 3.0 and wow it's so amazing, but it's pretty unfair that he's been playing the game for 2 weeks. It's not my decision, im not gonna get a chance at being mod. It's jsut unfair on those people who have been playing for like a year and being well behaved, friendly etc thats come guy no one has ever heard of comes in and this happens.

Thats jsut my point of view and him being a moderator is massivley unfair and corrupt.
I don't know where you are talking about.
[LVF]Overdosed a mod?  _O- _O- _O- I suggest you check your sources if you say such things.
He is a player.

Case closed.
(08-08-2007, 09:06 AM)Stone_Cold link Wrote: I'm not complaining and im not asking to be a mod, but [LVF]Overdosed has been playing for 2 weeks and he's already a mod. I have been playing for a almost a year including other accounts and i haven'y had a shit, neither has alot of other players. Personally is azerty left because he never got a shot at being a mod, and then came back to see that some guy who barely knows how to shoot is already a moderator he would leave and never come back.

I read this guys beta 3.0 and wow it's so amazing, but it's pretty unfair that he's been playing the game for 2 weeks. It's not my decision, im not gonna get a chance at being mod. It's jsut unfair on those people who have been playing for like a year and being well behaved, friendly etc thats come guy no one has ever heard of comes in and this happens.

Thats jsut my point of view and him being a moderator is massivley unfair and corrupt.

I second this, you are so absolutely fucking right ! ! !

Screw the management, they suck !! Freaking corrupt asses !!

to bad he isn't mod :/
Oh jeez, cmon guys!

None is guaranteed to be promoted to a moderator... or whatever. You're players, and it's not like 'play for longer than everyone else and you get promoted', infact it's nothing like that at all.