Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Country Tournament - I
I have several things to say:
  • First of all, Sweden has been locked in for the Tournament
  • Second, in order to officially sign-up, you must provide your exact in-game nickname. Check the list, if your name has not been added, please post again with your correct in-game nickname, and the country you wish to represent
  • Third, please take a moment to read how this tournament is going to work out. For this tournament, you will first compete with the players from your own country. This is not a team-tournament; at least not this one
[BB]Hoffpop , playing for NL
[V]DaNi3L[HS] plays for Holland but my account on lvp is [Dani3L] cuz im to lazy to change it :P
[sLK]DeLiC
Philip - UK
Dang, need more australians, someone sign up for us?

argh I'm gona have trouble fighting you holden ahha, massive lag + ping challenge D:
[sLK]Thug - NL

If it's full add me to the USA team. :)
(11-08-2009, 04:32 AM)Ryder link Wrote: [Image: 33uc2u0.jpg]
Darkfire just owned my ass ;(
(11-10-2009, 02:13 PM)IownU link Wrote: Darkfire just owned my ass ;(
And he's not even Swedish. :X
Ok, its fine for me that other people join other countries, but doesnt this kinda mess up the whole idea behind the tournament? Its to find out which country has the best players, right? Imo it shouldnt be able for other people who dont live in that country to join it. Or atleast let the people who live in that country go for other people. If a country really is in need of other players, then others who dont live in that country can join it.