Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Country Tournament - I
:) gfs

UK > all
(12-30-2009, 05:48 PM)violax link Wrote: :) gfs

UK > all
pff luck. :X
The first ever Country Tournament is now over. I would like to thank all the participants and also congratulate Violax, our Country Tournament Champion. Please look forward for future Country Tournaments. Thank you all again.
(12-30-2009, 07:48 PM)Ryder link Wrote: The first ever Country Tournament is now over. I would like to thank all the participants and also congratulate Violax, our Country Tournament Champion. Please look forward for future Country Tournaments. Thank you all again.
this wasn't the first country tournament.. maybe at LVP though
First country tournament was a failure anyway, can't remember much more about it.

Honestly country tournaments really should be team-based.
(12-31-2009, 01:51 AM)HaZe link Wrote: this wasn't the first country tournament.. maybe at LVP though

At LVP, yes. I've never seen a Tournament of this type organized; which is why I said that. If this wasn't, my apologies.
i failed sweden :(
Maybe we should have a team-based tournament next time? And if someone wants to join but their country is full, or too empty, they should only be able to join neighbouring countries. Otherwise it's not much of a country-tournament, but just another tournament with the word country in the name.

Maybe something like UK vs Germany, and the 4 UK representatives fight 4 Germans? Maybe the tournament would be shorter, but would be more like a country-tournament. Then perhaps the winning country could have some duels to decide who the better fighter of the country is. So if UK wins the competition, Jay, Darius, 8Ball and Violax could then have 1 on 1 duels, like a mini-tournament?
(12-31-2009, 10:29 AM)iou link Wrote: i failed sweden :(
I am disappoint
I remember  HUNTER8491, black_KiLLa, ITA and me owning the fuck outta other countries back in 0.1b when there was another country tournament  8)

Great times :))))))    (the tournament was in 0.1b 4shot tho)