Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

NB
Why do i always get jailed and kicked for nothing! or something i didnt do! its fucking annoying and i want to know why? right fucking now so we can settle this shit once and for all, is it because of my NB tag? do you hate NB's u want me banned? what tha fuck is your problem please post it here........

Slein yesterday u kicked me for driving a vehicle onto the ship! i didnt! i was driving a bike and did a ramp and went over the ship into the water and you kicked me! wtf???

Deaken. I dont try to be fucking popular in the server! wtf u talking about?? if i wanted to be poplular you think i would act the way i act?, also its just a fucking game as some of you say so why da fuck-popular for what???. oh and btw if i wouldnt get banned for flaming ur ass *that comment u gammie* duuude i would flame your ass until you cry. oh one last thing its piece of shit *peace* makes it..  ;)

peace out bro \"/ (-_-) \"/
You're a fucking annoying peace of shit. You do everything to be the most irritating person on the server.

You want to be the popular guy but you don't make yourself popular with the admins by pushing it to the limit but just not breaking the rules.

My answer to your question.

Deaken

Well innocent Chaos#Wolf, the problem with you is that you are breaking some of the rules and you're "shiplaming" alot. And yesterday you got kicked again for something you got kicked for before, so you didn't learn of that kick. You know what you did wrong, so I not going to explain that.

slein.