Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Borderland
Borderlands Review
looks awesome, 4 player co op. 1v1 arenas, addicting multiplayer and it all looks like a cartoony version of fallout3. Over 100,000 guns im def checking this shit out.
27 views without any post, so I guess this is interesting.
(10-20-2009, 07:21 PM)shoru link Wrote: 27 views without any post, so I guess this is interesting.
if you aint got anything that contributes towards the topic then dont post you douche.
O yeah, i saw something about this on tv. They were like ''omg i jizz in my pants b/c of this game!!!!!!!!111oenoeneoneleven''

But yeah, is it out yet? Im to lazy to look up anything
weapon system looks good
this game looks great. the sound is great, the weapons look cool, i love how the points jump off the enemies head, havent this in a while. the graphics is ok but definitly not bad, overall 8/10.
don't really like the cartoony graphics tbh, but the game itself looks interesting, my friend loves it :+
Yeah indeed, looks nice and promising, but not really my style.
(10-20-2009, 07:21 PM)shoru link Wrote: 27 views without any post, so I guess this is interesting.

Lol 8Ball you just got trolled!

Edit: I've seen the advert for this on the TV. Says '86 Bazillion weapons!'...
And the graphics look like that game...XIII, was it? (Which was a great game I think).

This looks like it's worth trying out tho.
(10-22-2009, 01:10 AM)Munch link Wrote: Lol 8Ball you just got trolled!

Edit: I've seen the advert for this on the TV. Says '86 Bazillion weapons!'...
And the graphics look like that game...XIII, was it? (Which was a great game I think).

This looks like it's worth trying out tho.
XIII \o/