Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[i] influence - UPDATED -
(10-16-2009, 12:39 AM)TeEjAy link Wrote: ya heard of KISS? - Keep it simple stupid ^^

Pff thats just an excuse for your lack of intelligence.

it's actually a well reclaimed theory that works :)
Gl guyz ;)
It's not the worst startpost I've seen though. I think it just needs a banner, that's all.
Funny little gang, I was in under cover, one one of those rare occaisions :+

they were 3v1 me which I enjoyed, but some kept refilling or ground shooting, didn't expect jastin to be a refiller though.

Just another bunch of lamers.
(10-19-2009, 12:52 AM)SAFC link Wrote: I was in under cover, one one of those rare occaisions :+

Hehe ^^

But hu1jastin isn't a known lamer, he's always been fair from what I've seen.
(10-19-2009, 12:52 AM)SAFC link Wrote: Funny little gang, I was in under cover, one one of those rare occaisions :+

they were 3v1 me which I enjoyed, but some kept refilling or ground shooting, didn't expect jastin to be a refiller though.

Just another bunch of lamers.
whine
(10-19-2009, 12:59 AM)TeEjAy link Wrote: Hehe ^^

But hu1jastin isn't a known lamer, he's always been fair from what I've seen.

Thats what surprised me, he wasn't always lame. He was actually the last of that gang i would expect to refill or /tp kill

Nevermind  ;)

(10-19-2009, 01:21 AM)Arno link Wrote: whine

You dumb?

There aint no whining there, just truth.
Well, we got rules (They'll be added on this page soon), and if you don't allow these rules, you'll be kicked from the gang. Hell no, we're not planning on being the new bunch of DFL.

The rules is about running away, shooting while you're down, nading, etc. Check this post later on for the right rules :)

(Every member should be informed of these, and should know the consequences).

jastin can pwn you whit closed eyes safc nub
Well, Arno, hu1 has been inactive for quite some time so he's a little rusty. But, back when he was [BA]hu1jastin, he was teh shit.