Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Alpha 4: Dialogs
I reckon for Alpha 4 we should use a text input dialog for logging in.

[Image: input.png]

Agreed, it is better then the ugly chat input.

And we need the abbility to change the username without changing the nickname in SA-MP, mainly for unregistered users.
(10-12-2009, 04:51 PM)Sander link Wrote: And we need the abbility to change the username without changing the nickname in SA-MP, mainly for unregistered users.
What? You're saying we should allow unregistered people to change their username but not their ingame SA-MP name? They're unregistered anyway O_o I support the ability to make registered people change their nick tho.
Hidden bit for modlogin = win

This would be pretty cool, could just close off the chat entirely and have a "support" button to contact an admin using another dialog.
(10-12-2009, 05:36 PM)Fireburn link Wrote: What? You're saying we should allow unregistered people to change their username but not their ingame SA-MP name? They're unregistered anyway O_o I support the ability to make registered people change their nick tho.

No, I said that players should be able to change their nickname, without leaving the server and changing it in the client, and reconnecting.
Unregistered players who are trying to use a name which is already in use will probably not return because most of them are imho to stupid to understand the sa-mp client :+

So for example: let them connect as Fireburn, they can't login because this player is "unregistered". Let them change their name via a dialogbox to Hax0r. Hax0r is not registered, so they can play.
Just set them to Guest_<theirwantednick> and let them pick a new name?

Some people might be _that_ stupid. =p