Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

When Others Buy Gang Base Bug
Hi, I'm not sure if this is a bug or if it was done intentionally, but it sure is annoying. When there are multiple gangs active, and they each buy the gang base back and forth, the previous owner doesn't receive cash like other properties. Buying this base is not cheap, and will deplete your money very fast if playing with 3-5 gangs in a long session.
Yes, that's to motivate you to defend it from other gangs buying it.
I like it.
No one says that U 'have' to buy the base. If U do, and u want to keep it, you and your gang are gonna have to defend it to don't lose it  :P

Besides, having gang wars is much fun, unless some people have to start Drivebying your health to 1%, Run you over with car, Throw grenades , or just chopper ur heads off with a helicopter  :r Then it sucks like hell, and is just the weakest way to win.

If you have the gangbase, U receive 20k every minute, and 10% Health back.  :)

There is a 5Minutes waiting period too buy it. So the only way to Not lose it, is rebuying it in time, and defend the gang base.

Greetz  :)
Yeah, I really despise that. Good ol' gang war vs MI or whoever, next thing there's 2 choppers killing us all. Terrible.
i like the gang base exactly as is. Maybe in v3.0 a timer could be added so that if you wanna buy the base u gotta stand in the blip for 1min? that will stop the noobs running in buying it and then running like hell...

As for the heli noobs!!! plz make it the same as the db rule...

Maddolis! sup  :w
Quote:Axmish link=topic=2291.msg27579#msg27579 date=1186314689]
i like the gang base exactly as is. Maybe in v3.0 a timer could be added so that if you wanna buy the base u gotta stand in the blip for 1min? that will stop the noobs running in buying it and then running like hell...

As for the heli noobs!!! plz make it the same as the db rule...

Maddolis! sup  :w

I second that idea with heli kills, its getting annoying now.
This has been proposed already(heli), see it here
Awesome.
& sup Axmish.
Yer, i reckon that is a good idea. But heli killing is instant death. People who get db can survive it if they are quick and jump out of the way. I think that if you imprison them it wud be good. Like ship-killing.