Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Do you want to keep the radio alive?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, as a listener.
16.39%
10 16.39%
Yes, as a DJ
21.31%
13 21.31%
No.
62.30%
38 62.30%
Total 61 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Go on or stop?
voted no.
Voted no aswell.
lol its pointless now :s
it was alright b4, but now its poop.
no.
If you find normal people who can run this, then yes.
There's probably no need to say what I voted for, since it should be clearly obvious by now.

Even if the yes vote does win and it does get new management to control it, it'll still always just be the small, local radio which only certain players will listen to.

There's so many internet radio's out there that it's almost impossible to actually gain listeners just by merely hosting the shoutcast streamer. Sure, advertising in-game gets 2 more listeners, but the only way I see this radio getting any popularity is by thinking and treating it as an actual radio and not just a sub-feature of LVP.

Also, the way DJs are chosen needs to be improved, rather than just approving them and letting them do what they want, when they want.

If you want this to be successful, you're going to have to actually put some dedication into who you promote to be in charge of everything.
Yeah, its small, but so what, sometimes its fun.

Things could be done better... like not having 3 week periods where you can't connect to the station via the links provided on lvpradio.com

Maybe streamline it,  have it for 2 or 3 nights a week, regulaur, so people know its on, and advertise it. 

Just needs to be scaled down, revamped a bit and you might get a steady solid listerner base.

alot of new things coming, game, server, webpage - might as well give it one more shot.
Die already, jeez.
Hell no~!
nah, ever since the original douche in charge, it turned me off, plus seems all the DJs play is rock or techno. no real mix. so no.
No.  It's completely pointless.