Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[TROLL]hmm... let me guess... BANNED OF COURSE!!! by TEF
I love how you're giving advice to a server that's been around since the beginning of SA:MP. You know nothing of moderating an official server, nor do you have any clue as to what in the hell you're talking about. Being an administrator on another server doesn't mean you automatically know everything about all servers.

Oh, and stop talking down to me.
MAKA, i have my reasons to react about TEF´s attitudes...
about the what i will do out of the game, i will never tell anyone, and i don´t wanna do nothing... was just a threat of mine...
I don´t wanna make bad behavior here against TEF, i just let him ban me to tell some truths of him...
if TEF doesn´t care about my opinions, ok, his problem...
i like LVP, but when an admin make bad decisions, then makes me think the contraire and lost the fun, like some TEF decisions i seen until yesterday...
I've been moderating this server since 2007, Sniper_Wolf. I don't need your bullshit, nor will I take it.

Locked. Please note that creating another appeal will be detrimental to your case.
what do you mean talking down with you?
you think i don´t know how to moderate a server? test me and you will see the results...  ;)  it´s nothing new for me about moderate a server...
(10-04-2009, 04:22 PM)Sniper_Wolf link Wrote: what do you mean talking down with you?
you think i don´t know how to moderate a server? test me and you will see the results...  ;)  it´s nothing new for me about moderate a server...
You couldn't moderate LVP if your life depended on it.