Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

O&O Defrag 12 Professional
Heyho, I hope i can get some good advice in here.

I need a defrag-program, and the award winning one is called O&O Defrag. It costs 11,90€ as student version (which i would get) or 39,90€ as the "normal" version.

Now my problem is, did anybody of you compare O&O to other defrag programs? Is the performance increase worth the money?

ATM i use a free defrag program, but its slow and not as effective, my question just is if the upgrade to O&O would be worth the money.
How about just trying out a copy of it? If you're eager to pay for it you can still do it afterwards.
just find me on msn so i can send u the link to this program ;)

O&O Defrag Professional Edition 12.0.197
Size: 16.54MB
(10-04-2009, 08:02 PM)XiZ link Wrote: just find me on msn so i can send u the link to this program ;)

O&O Defrag Professional Edition 12.0.197
Size: 16.54MB

lol impossible, this has to be the legal version since its gonna be used on a 8 terabyte fileserver that is used by me and other people aswell. Money isnt the problem anyways, i get a pretty high discount cuz im student.

I tried the 30-day trial and it looked good, but i cant really compare it to the freeware defrag programs - because if i would run O&O first and the free one afterwards, it wouldnt be the same testing situation since the HDD would already be defragged-