Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Why does the server keep crashing you ask? LOOK HERE
Well, I know you all are getting pissed off that the server keeps crashing. We all are in the same boat. But, I will let you guys know straight, I have proof. And I feel it's my job to let you guys know on the LVP server what I know is going on... Please, no flaming, I would like the Admins to not close this post because everyone needs to know what I think this is one of the reasons why the server is crashing.

Reason:

A player named, "SeRbIaN" or can be know as "Timmy." Is what I think it ONE of the reasons why the server is crashing. He admitted he has cheated to me, and tBKwtWS.

Video:
[youtube=425,350]CX5OJCk8r0g[/youtube]

Name: ANTHRAX

Real Person: Timmy, AKA "SeRbIaN"

TeamSpeak Name: SeRbIaN.FTW

How does he keep comming in the LVP server? - He changes his IP everytime he is banned, I will try my best to find out if it is him.

Please, leave some responses if you feel he might be the reason, or if you have other responses.

Thanks you,

BoogerJay
I can tell you that we've banned this player, and if we see him again, he will be banned again.
He needs to not be banned, if hes causing these probems, A new Banning script should be wrote imo, were, instead of banning, They are kicked, And if the same Ip joins again, they get kicked again!
(08-04-2007, 07:17 PM)Grove link Wrote: He needs to not be banned, if hes causing these probems, A new Banning script should be wrote imo, were, instead of banning, They are kicked, And if the same Ip joins again, they get kicked again!

But if someone then does a denial of service attack on our servers then we'll double DOS ourselves with the kick...
I knew it!, he threatend to post about me on the forums when i was temp mod the other day because i muted him for flaming alot. IMO he should be banned, hung drawn and quartered, or what ever, but HE could be the problem related to the serverIf i dont make any sence im sorry, im really drunk
I'm gonna lock this one. We don't want any discussion about a player who might have cheated. It's pretty obvious the video shows someone cheating, but there is no proof at all whether or not this person is causing the server crashes.