Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

I must state this
well umm as must of you that has been online with me have already none(probably because uve beaten me in all the minigames and in a random fight in witch i use a m4 and u use a deagle and i lose and die
Die? you may ask me. Isnt that why you where banned you might procede
yes i will say. and say that for the time being at this server i have enjoyed. made money gave money and a few ocassions asked for money
but other than that i was an ordaniray user.You may ask where is he going with this. you may say what a retard he is so what you can write a paragraph
well i was going to say that i fell i was 50% wrongly banned
tef thinks im lying about the whole didnt think it was gonna work but i was not
It was my first day with Cleo so i didnt know what to expect
if you belive me now thats great if i was unbanned if not well see you someday i guess
you should post on the ban appeal sections
i did but i dont think im alowed in there anymore
Cheaters don't get unbanned. You should have thought about that before you activated your modifications. "But it was my first day," you might tell me. You went on under a different name because you thought we only banned account names. You thought this through quite well and you will never be unbanned. Posting more and more on our forums will not help you.

Your first appeal...

Quote:name: SKD
reson: Health
When: it happned at september 30 09 at around 8:10-8:17
ip: {OMITTED}

ok i was banned for using a health cheat
1st i do admit it
2nd i didnt know it was gonna ip ban henced i used a diffrent account

so it was my first time.
I dont know if you really care but just wanted to ask it
3rd i didnt even know it was gonna work it was one of the cleo mods i was tring out
if you do decided to unbann i will delete the thing off my computer

Now go away.