Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

iPod/iPhone Apps
There's a shitload of apps available for the iPod and iPhone, and although most of them are quite lame there's a few enjoyable ones too :D

Post your favorites here o/

Mine: (in no order)

Racing Live: A text based MMO-ish RPG-ish game that lets you race other people, earn money, buy better cars and level up
[Image: Racing_Live.jpg]

WildWest: A great pinball game, 3D graphics and great gameplay o/
[Image: WildWest.jpg]

Rolando 2: just like Rolando 1, but in 3D, and some new characters :D
[Image: Rolando.jpg]

TapTap Revenge 2: Somewhat similar to Guitar Hero, although it's way more easy, and the songs you get to play are quite sucky.
[Image: TapTapRevenge2.jpg]

iNXES: Not a game but an app that lets you look up XBox live gamertags
[Image: iNXES.jpg]

Bump: Not a game either but an app that makes it incredibly easy to share files and contacts between to iPods or iPhones.
[Image: Bump.jpg]

Shazam: Anyone who's played IV probably knows about ZIT! an ingame feature that tells you which song is currently playing on the radio, this app does exactly the same. Play a song, let your iPod (requires a plugged in Mic) or iPhone listen to it for a few seconds and it'll tell you which song it is.
I've tested this on various songs ranging from well known songs to songs most people probably never heard about, and it knows them all :D It even managed to identify a song that's written especially for Guitar Hero III :D
[Image: Shazam.jpg]

iShoot: Game that's similar to Worms, except you play with little tanks, there's a big variety of weapons and even the option to create your own weapons :D
[Image: iShoot.jpg]
I dont have an iphone or ipod touch.
Meh, I have an Android phone, if I compare the games to the iPod/iPhone's they are really really sucky. I only play solitaire and fun towers atm :+
http://tweetdeck.com/iphone/ this is my favourite
Is iPod Touch worth the buy?
(09-21-2009, 05:20 PM)Sean3 link Wrote: Is iPod Touch worth the buy?

well, imo the 40 extra bucks from an ipod nano to the touch are worth it, but you also have to ask if any ipod is necessary... since you get players that can do everything an ipod nano can for just 65€ instead of the 140€ apple wants.
Real soccer 2010 ftw!

[Image: 357477.jpg]
[Image: 357477_3.jpg]
That soccer game looks pretty nice to be honest, going to download it in a bit..

Im using the iPhone 3G(S) 16 GB version and this are my Themes, Games, Apps and Tools:

Battery:
[Image: Battery.PNG]

Menu:
[Image: Menu.PNG]
[Image: Menu2.PNG]
[Image: Menu3.PNG]

Apps: (15 Apps)
[Image: Apps.PNG]

Games: (26 Games)
[Image: Games.PNG]
[Image: Games2.PNG]

Tools: (13 Tools)
[Image: Tools.PNG]
Nice, my dad has Navigon too :+

How's the Deep Pinball btw? Last time I checked it was 5 euros IIRC so I want to know if it's any better than WildWest :+
Don't really like both of them, Pinball RC is much better.. :)