Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Vehicles / Cars / Boats/ Planes etc
Discuss about vehicles who aren't used allot and/or should be replaced with new one's.
(this because the server can only insert a certain ammount of vehicles they can't just add like 10 new one's.)

I personal would like to see more ammount of busses for gang usage (transportation + road blocking)

[Image: Coach.jpg]

For normal users the following cars would be cool:

[Image: Tanklaster.jpg]

[Image: DFT-30.jpg]

[Image: Beagle.jpg]
Above one can take multiple people inside, if im not mistaken.
seems like a good idea.
moonbeams definately need to be replaced.
i like the choice of cars aswell.
something different.
and if the plane can take multiple people that would be perfect!
If the plane can take passengers, I guess we could replace the stuntplanes for it.
But about the cars, 99% sure we don't add them. It means we have to remove 2 slow vehicle classes, and add the slow trucks. And we have just deleted some slow trucks.
Maybe another bus somewhere, but thats should be it I guess.
It would be really cool to have a plane that could take passengers!
We did have that particular plane in a previous version of LVP. If I'm not mistaken it could hold only 2 passengers.

Still, the passenger can use his gun same as when you're a passenger in a car or on a motorbike. And now with all the gangwars lately, it would be a nice tool to distract the gang owning the gang property with 'death from above' and quickly sneak in another gangmember to takeover the property ;)

EDIT: come to think of it, you could always just take the AT-400 and do a kamikaze crash it into all enemy gangsmembers hanging around at the gang property hehe >:)
Kamikaze crashes? :X *cough* IKEA Airways has been flying alot today *cough*
Beagle would be nice :).
On the single player version of the game for PS2, one person can stand on top of the plane while the other flies, as long as he doesnt so flips cause its a large flat area. So if a whole gang got parachutes and a steady driver that would be evil ownage!

-tj
I think more street racers, like the flash and elegy would be cool  :)
As for boats, it would be nice to leave a few jetmax about to cruise the water with  ;)
And air vehicles, maybe the mission version of the leviathan with the car magnet, if it is synced  >:)
The car magnet would be REALLY cool >:)

lift people and dop them onto others LOL