Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

CSRSS.exe
You DO NOT need to 'reformat'. CSRSS.exe is spyware.

Download SUPERAntiSpyware and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and run a scan with both.

Also, may I ask what OS you are using?

And for a free antivirus, I really do recommend Avira AntiVir Personal. It's one of the best free security programs out there.
or try HiJack This, dunno if it works with only a file tho
(09-21-2009, 04:49 PM)Cave link Wrote: You DO NOT need to 'reformat'. CSRSS.exe is spyware.

Download SUPERAntiSpyware and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and run a scan with both.

Also, may I ask what OS you are using?

And for a free antivirus, I really do recommend Avira AntiVir Personal. It's one of the best free security programs out there.

Not sure what you mean by OS, vista? and I cannot get to my desktop.

(09-21-2009, 02:12 AM)God_Of_War link Wrote: why type of Operatin System do you have if you have Vista i could help you ;)

Yes, I do have vista!

[modbreak]No doubleposting please.[/modbreak]
What do you mean you 'can not get to your desktop'? What happens?
(09-22-2009, 04:45 PM)Cave link Wrote: What do you mean you 'can not get to your desktop'? What happens?

Nothing, I crashed and all I can do is run system repair.
(09-21-2009, 12:36 PM)Strika link Wrote: dont make sense its still windows

if it crashes ur windows when u terminate it my methods wont work try and look it up in the registry, try delete it, but i doubt itll help

This thing happened to me i had virus and trojans in my computer two years ago i did this in windows vista i re-install windows vista  but i didn't use a cd to re-install vista  there is a buttom called F11 if you press this buttom but first you have to delete the points like when you undo you have to run diskclean up then turn off your computer then press F11 when you press that there is gonna be your first option to the  first option click on i think no then the others ones click yes then it'll restart your computer like a new one it will delete everything from your hardware i hope this works.  ;)
(09-25-2009, 12:41 AM)God_Of_War link Wrote: This thing happened to me i had virus and trojans in my computer two years ago i did this in windows vista i re-install windows vista  but i didn't use a cd to re-install vista  there is a buttom called F11 if you press this buttom but first you have to delete the points like when you undo you have to run diskclean up then turn off your computer then press F11 when you press that there is gonna be your first option to the  first option click on i think no then the others ones click yes then it'll restart your computer like a new one it will delete everything from your hardware i hope this works.  ;)

Isn't that pretty much reformatting?