Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Forum Creation (Gangs & General Use)
(04-04-2010, 07:28 PM)Mark link Wrote: So let me get this straight. You're offering something shitty that anyone can make up and then you're upset that someone's calling your offer shitty? I strongly advise you to take your "business" elsewhere, although who needs it anyway.

*claps*
I'm going to stop argueing with little kids now. It's boring. Besides I have a "Business" to run.

Love you Mark <3.
(04-05-2010, 08:34 AM)Envious link Wrote: I'm going to stop argueing with little kids now. It's boring. Besides I have a "Business" to run.

Love you Mark <3.

look at u, you can't face up to the truth, so you make it look like your the big guy, but in actual fact you made yourself look like even more of a dumbfuck then you already are.

You haven't answered anyone's criticism because you know its true. Instead you act as if they're being immature or trolling. Even though their words are phrased in better English than you could even comprehend.
(04-05-2010, 09:23 AM)Jordi link Wrote: look at u, you can't face up to the truth, so you make it look like your the big guy, but in actual fact you made yourself look like even more of a dumbfuck then you already are.

You haven't answered anyone's criticism because you know its true. Instead you act as if they're being immature or trolling. Even though their words are phrased in better English than you could even comprehend.

[Image: internet-24591.jpg]
Close this fucking thread.

(04-05-2010, 09:43 AM)Envious link Wrote: Close this fucking thread.
... and get lost.
(04-05-2010, 09:43 AM)Envious link Wrote: Close this fucking thread.

awwww. did we hurt your feelings?

Edit: and richard can you leave this open till the end of today? pweeeez? I got alot more flaming to do.
Seriously, all of you just shut the fuck up.