Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

* Phyc0 facepalms
Ok, so I bought a new mouse and keyboard set last week because my old one was, well... old. :+ I replaced my old shitty set with a new, wireless set. The mouse is perfect, but the keyboard appears to be kinda shit. So, I'll be in mid-duel and I'd just freeze, or the opposite happens; my character will just run off (for lack of a better way of describing it). I'll make a video to show you an example, if you don't understand what I mean. I'm using the Microsoft Wireless Laser Keyboard 5000.
  • Batteries - fully charged
  • Wireless signal - excellent

I hope there's a simple explanation as to why this is happening. If not, I'm fucking pissed. :D
Phyc0
Click here.

Also, latest drivers installed?

By the way, wired is always better.
Thanks Cave.  O+ Heh, I'm not normally the kinda person who doesn't Google before posting, but you got me this time. :D I would've went for a wired set, but I hated the wires across my desk.

Peace
Wow, yeah. It's amazing how sensitive this shit is. I moved the receiver slightly away from my router (which sits on my desk) and everything is now the way it should be. /lock
Phyc0, when ur going in one direction, does it take a lot longer than normal to respond to you going in a different direction?
Yeah, I'd sometimes be running in one direction and I'd press another button, and I'd still continuing running in the same direction... I have to stop completely before I can run in another direction. :roll:
Are you setting gta_sa.exe as a higher priority in the task manager?
Nope
(09-17-2009, 01:33 AM)Phyc0 link Wrote: Wow, yeah. It's amazing how sensitive this shit is. I moved the receiver slightly away from my router (which sits on my desk) and everything is now the way it should be. /lock
thats weird :D wireless signals must of mixed up or something
Well, I think it's pretty much fixed now. I don't fuck up nearly as much as I did before. In fact, not at all. :+ Thanks for you help, peepz. :>