Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

(intruoction) kangaroo [EPIC]
fuck you hoogerbooger.
HES BACK TO HAUNT MY PM BOX.
(09-04-2009, 08:14 PM)kangaroo link Wrote: hi frend of sun, of night and of flowers
can you to help me ? i love u to man u all my brorthers O+
yes i help to u! we save animal and people!!!!

im so scare :(
(09-04-2009, 12:43 PM)kangaroo link Wrote: ok here i to find maya celendar and i came to scare man !!  :'( :'( ;( :(
look here its say 2012 decebmer we dead then man ! we must to need warn peupil and safe animals !

Have no fear! I've been secretly building a high tech airship that is capable of reaching speeds of 35,800 mph (57,600 km/h) It's also equipt with the best weapons money can buy! (Charged particle cannon and nuclear weapons) Thanks to our friends the North Koreans and the Iranians for making all of this possible!
can i has kangaroo burger
I really rofl'd when I read you post, Kangaroo.

P.s. Thanks for warning us!  _O_
(09-05-2009, 10:28 PM)FiXeR link Wrote: I really rofl'd when I read you post, Kangaroo.

P.s. Thanks for warning us!  _O_

dude its a no fun dude im so scare ! :( no problam man i do work only for humands race  and animals ! O+ (no car racer man, like humands and aliens ! ;))

u can to sprit !
oh my god
(09-05-2009, 10:34 PM)Ben link Wrote: oh my god
What a retard ( Had to finished the sentence because Ben has just collapsed cause of his spazticnes ).
(09-05-2009, 05:02 AM)Erin link Wrote: Have no fear! I've been secretly building a high tech airship that is capable of reaching speeds of 35,800 mph (57,600 km/h) It's also equipt with the best weapons money can buy! (Charged particle cannon and nuclear weapons) Thanks to our friends the North Koreans and the Iranians for making all of this possible!

hi buddi  O+
but dude me tv to say nourth koria can to bomb humands race i can to think hes and shes frend off aliens ! u can to see me technlonogi off u ufo ? u can to think we can to exit to other planet ?  ;(
and u can to ask iran to peace ? we need peace man !  :'(

we must to kill big stone off 2012 and to peace alien ! not can to dead shes and hes ! peace ! :(
we must to warn animals to ! u can to show 2012 film to hes and shes ! :) O+
like noah ! 8)