Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

New Derby [IS]
Hey, there was a server , it was the first server i've ever played in, and i LOVED it
Yesterday i found out it was [GoT]alpha's server together with Skiwii, this was like 2 years ago, but from that server i remember one derby that was SO MUCH FUN

everyone has a bus/coach and ur on the top of the big round race building, and you try to bump each other off
if this could be in LVP i'd be playing it all day :)

Bes
(09-02-2009, 11:04 AM)Bessensap link Wrote: if this could be in LVP i'd be playing it all day :)

Question is, do we want that?
(09-02-2009, 11:23 AM)Richard link Wrote: Question is, do we want that?

There's no need to be arrogant, it was only a suggestion. And yes as a matter of fact, I do.

This will be discussed within the development team and since adding derbies to the handler (which I wrote <3) is now really easy, chances of it being adding in some future version are probably about 90% after we've found a mug to do it. (Hai Richard)

P.S I'm sure the building was the stadium roof in LV?
(09-02-2009, 07:06 PM)Jay link Wrote: There's no need to be arrogant, it was only a suggestion. And yes as a matter of fact, I do.

I was just kidding with him, and he knows. :>

(09-02-2009, 07:06 PM)Jay link Wrote: since adding derbies to the handler (which I wrote <3) is now really easy, chances of it being adding in some future version are probably about 90% after we've found a mug to do it. (Hai Richard)

If only I didn't work all day.

(09-02-2009, 07:06 PM)Jay link Wrote: P.S I'm sure the building was the stadium roof in LV?

I believe it was SF.
euhm... i thought it was LS xD

but it doesnt matter to me :)
(09-03-2009, 12:53 PM)Bessensap link Wrote: euhm... i thought it was LS xD

but it doesnt matter to me :)

Eh yeah, I meant LS, dunno why I said SF :+
even the best make mistakes