Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Un-Fun
  Today myself and members of my family lost millions upon millions of dollars from multiple crashes, an accidental banning which was immediately reversed, a couple of 'punished for drive-bys' which I have NO CLUE what triggers those except either hackers or admins who think it's funny, and of course the taxes and constant depreciation of property values.

It became so bad we turned it off.

Can't gamble for fun without spending days trying to work up the cash for a few minutes before a crash takes it all away.

Can't own property for any kind of profit for the same reasons.

The only thing it seems this server is good for is to run around flailing wildly at laggy, warping people from half-way across the world.

If you would reconsider your stance on profit I think the server would be more fun.

Perhaps if you took away the gambeling restrictions and made it so each person can only own one property.  This way people will spread out around the map naturally...which just might help reduce lag for some connection-challenged players.
I can agree with you on several points. I will try to make a plan so that players can get some more profit. I'll edit this thread when I came up with a few points.

edit:
I've just suggested a few points to get some profit more for players. We will discuss them, I'll keep you (all) updated what the outcome will be :)