Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Misterious helicopter?
Hello everyone, the other day i was playing on LVP and i was in the bank when i heard the sound of the "Little Bird" helicopter.(If you don't know what a "Little Bird" helicopter is click on the link)
http://www.boeing.com/defense-space/mili...F_KLOP.jpg

Well, now that you know what a little bird is, i saw this helicopter in the server. I had heard of this helicopter in SA but i hadn't really saw it. When an admin gave me a vallow i asked him about where the little birds spawn...
He had no idea what was i talking about. I am not crazy, i really saw this helicopter!

Please let me know where it spawns, if i am crazy, if i was highed or if it really exists.

Thank you guys
Are you talking about the Sea Sparrow, RC Goblin, or even more likely, the Hunter? The Sea Sparrow doesn't spawn on Las Venturas Playground, the RC Goblin is for VIPs only, and the Hunters are reserved for admins. Either way, you could have just asked in-game instead of making a topic about it.
mmm, I don't think it was the sparrow and it was deffinetly not the other one. I made a toppic because no one answered and no one had a clue of what i was talking about. If there are any other "rare" choppers in the server please post the images . Thanks
I've seen theĀ  Sea Sparrow spawn up on top of a building somewhere TEF, near LVPD.
(09-01-2009, 11:34 PM)Holden link Wrote: I've seen theĀ  Sea Sparrow spawn up on top of a building somewhere TEF, near LVPD.

Quote:[6:34:02PM] <%TEF> Yo Jay
[6:34:19PM] <%TEF> JAY
[6:34:36PM] <@Jay> Don't ask to ask
[6:34:36PM] <@Jay> just ask
[6:34:39PM] <%TEF> Holden thinks a Sea Sparrow spawns in LVP. :+
[6:34:51PM] <@Jay> Then tell him to stfu

Nice try, though. :P
Oh my bad it was a leviathan but when i saw it i was from a distance :P
why i won't be getting any v-allow anymore?