Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

:w Peter [ ! ! COUNTDOWN INCLUDED ! ! ]
who's peter? LOL! just kidding.. late reply to an old thread but what the heck right..
:w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w

Stupid Badeend with your countdown! Change the topictitle then! To I Made A CountDown To See When Peter Will Be Back :o
(08-01-2007, 11:05 PM)Fireburn link Wrote: Stupid Badeend with your countdown! Change the topictitle then! To I Made A CountDown To See When Peter Will Be Back :o

Done :Y  :Y)
[html]<BODY BACKGROUND="http://crew.sa-mp.nl/badeend/countdown.php"><div class="Meukee"><p><iframe src="http://crew.sa-mp.nl/badeend/countdown.php"></iframe></a></div><style type="text/css">div.Meukee{margin:0;font-size:350% /*smaller*/;font-weight:bold;line-height:1.1;text-align:center;position:fixed;top:2em;left:center;width:8.5em;right:middle;}div.Meukee p {margin: 0;padding: 0.3em 0.4em;font-family: Arial, sans-serif;background: #900;border: thin outset #900;color: white;}div.Meukee a, div.Meukee em{display:block;margin:0 0.5em}div.Meukee a, div.Meukee em{border-top:2px groove #900}div.Meukee a:first-child{border-top: none}div.Meukee em{color:#CFC}div.Meukee a:link{text-decoration:none;color:white}div.Meukee a:visited{text-decoration: none;color:#CCC}div.Meukee a:hover{background:#900;color:black}</style>[/html]
rofl, How the hell did you make somthing like that badeend?
Fuck me... you bunch of idiots have lost the plot.

WE SHOULD PARTY WHILE WE HAVE THE FREEDOM!

[me=tomozj]dances[/me]

Who's got the booze?
Cya peter, have fun dude. DW, we will keep the server running nice and smooth :p

Bring me back a stick of rock

Cya xx love you :p

(08-02-2007, 01:05 PM)tomozj link Wrote: Fuck me... you bunch of idiots have lost the plot.

[me=tomozj]dances[/me]

Who's got the booze?
Rofl, you know this topic got more replys in 2 days than my leaving topic did in two weeks! lmao.
Anyway, back to tomozjs suggestion
[me=benbmyers]looks through the cupboard[/me]
its not looking too good, only Cider for me, and a bit of vodca for Tomozj
[me=benbmyers]thinks Tomozj knows what im talking about :P[/me]

Edit: 1000 posts!!!, yay, i think i might take some of Tomozjs vodca as well  8)7
(08-02-2007, 01:05 PM)tomozj link Wrote: Fuck me... you bunch of idiots have lost the plot.

[me=tomozj]dances[/me]

Who's got the booze?

rofl maybe we can spam our way to freedom (doesnt sound right i know, usuk)

* [cave][man] Dances
Im a little late, but I'll make it up.

*O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O*

_O_
w00t time to bug abuse and haax! dont come back peter!  :X i mean happy holidays!  O-)