Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Properties
I love the fact that there are soo much properties !
But i do have one question about it, why are some of the (cool) properties removed??

Like the finalbuild construction, area 69 or the visage waterfall?

I think that where hand made properties by some admins. So when the server resets these properties dissapear and have to be made again. Some properties always stay cause they are standard. :)
Ok thx :)
Hey if you admins where to hand over like a version of the propertie mod I could go through LV and put all the good props on the map?
We already got a map, outdated, but we are working on a new one.
http://www.sa-mp.nl/map.php

And for some strange reason some properties are gone , don't know why.
Seems to be a bug somewhere, but not all the properties are gone.
Yeah Dominator's Bouwput is gone also :'(  :)
I'd like to see more high paying properties, because atm everyones going for the same ones :/

-tj
Isn't there a limit for making properties? Perhaps too much properties are made, and the old ones has removed automatically?
Quote: link=topic=353.msg2408#msg2408 date=1168116557]
Isn't there a limit for making properties? Perhaps too much properties are made, and the old ones has removed automatically?

That's seems the most likely reason, for me.

An idea, is having Liberty City a property, and activating the exterior of the Bistro. It might sound a bit stupid, and yes it's not exactly a full solid map but it would be cool. And that could be like $10m to buy, $1p/m ? Or maybe like $750k. It would be owning a whole city, and not a property, so I guess gangs could be implemented into this, eventhough that might be a bit stupid because of the lack of space/solid ground/ways of getting there. Everyone could grab parachute, maybe a spawn point of a parachute where you spawn, so if you do fall through you can parachute down into LS.

Just an idea :D

-tj
er someware a map of all the props???

that i can download and posterprint it??

it woule be really nice, because now i have to ask everybody  :w