Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Your first impressions of the poster above
Stereotype british guy :x
The book :+
He reminded me of HaZe for some reason
"Why the fuck is this guy a moderator when I've never seen him before?" was the very first thought I had of you, [GoT]Razor. :+

(08-30-2009, 11:46 PM)Ben link Wrote: post teh full story
Fine. :+

Back in the summer of 2007, I was a new player to Las Venturas Playground. I had only been playing for a few days when I saw the yellow text in the main chat: "Cruise @ LV Airport!" This little message had been spamming not only my main chat but also my screen with those huge red letters: "CRUISE AT LV AIRPORT!" So I decided to ask what a cruise was. I got several smart-ass replies such as, "Every player goes on a big ship and you sail around San Andreas." Seeing how I had absolutely no idea how a rather large ocean liner could possibly be scripted into an SA:MP server, I labeled the answer as bullshit and waited for a valid explanation. Ben jumped in and explained the actual process. He PM'ed me with a very detailed explanation, gave me a few thousand to teleport to him, and I went along with the cruise for a bit. By the time I teleported, we were by the Cluckin' Bell in the desert, so the cruise had only just started. However, only about five or ten minutes in (when we reached the first Pay 'N' Spray in San Fierro), I labeled the entire concept a massive time-waster. I thanked Ben, but left the cruise. I've hated cruises ever since, hence me never being in a screenshot about "the best cruise ever." I'm always online when they happen. It's just that I fucking can't stand how boring they are. :+
Stop whining already.
Stop abusing your half-op. :+
Kept telling me to mute people :(
A mod, he must be cool!
(08-31-2009, 12:05 AM)TEF™ link Wrote: Stop abusing your half-op. :+
<3
A noob, he has a clan called GoW!

<3
a rockstar admin