Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Quick Question
I'll be getting a new rig soon, with a new keyboard + mouse to go along with it.

I've decided on getting the Logitech G15 keyboard, but I'm torn between mice.

My two main choices are the Logitech MX518 or the Logitech G5.

I was leaning towards choosing the G5 until I read a lot of bad reviews concerning the middle button.

If anyone owns either of these mice and could reply back, or if you could suggest a different mouse, that would be great. :D
Get the G9 :+

It may look fugly at first, but it's great :D

(which G15 btw? orange one or blue one? :+)
Yeah, was looking at the G9, strange shape. o.0

And the orange one. :D

Also, was wondering if anyone could recommend a headset. Joe/TEF says Ear Force X52 but I can't find it anywhere in the UK. D:
My tip, wait another 2-3 weeks and get the Logitech G500  (basically the new  "G5", same shape, but waaay newer and better technical stuff and features)
what's the differnce between a game keyboard, and a normal one?  :S
(08-28-2009, 12:57 PM)Exquiza link Wrote: what's the differnce between a game keyboard, and a normal one?  :S

Well the G15 has awesome stuff which is just awesome~~~~

It has a media panel (which i use everyday sooo much ~ ), extra keys (you can put whatever you want on them, like entire sentences if you quickly wanna spam or something lol) (which i use like never), it got a display that shows several stuff (you can download plugins for that) for example that display can show you the temperature of your hardware, general system information, there are game profiles where the display shows  stuff like your ammonition, ammo clip, health points ingame and bleh bleh bleh.

most of it is just looking cool but you dont really use it, but for example the media panel, thats one hell of an awesome thing. using it every day and i would hate the idea to use any other keyboard without it.