[tr][td]Real Name:[/td][td]Kemal[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Country[/td][td]Germany[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Age[/td][td]18[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Birthday 11th of October 1991[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Gender[/td][td]Male[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Other Games[/td][td]/[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing SA-MP Since:[/td][td]November/December 2006[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing on LVP Since:[/td][td]November/December 2006[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Introduction[/td][td]Yeah, most of you know me anyway but for those who don't:

I had discovered SA:MP around end of November 2006 and loved it from the beginning. Not too much later I discovered Las Venturas Playground, full of nice admins and 'cool' gangs such as the clowns (B&A) and ColdthugZ.  Ronald_McDonald teached me about LVP and as I got raped by ColdthugZ I wanted to join B&A, which I did. Together with OnB we had great wars with CT and SnakeZ. Much later I had been promoted to Co-Leader which made me honored. Times went through and LVP got boring so estroe, rcp, YeraY and me made a mistake by creating a clan which had members of both B&A and OnB.
As RSole(Ronald_McDonald) and Buhu, both leaders, considered that action as backstabbing, I was kicked out of B&A. From that point on I was leading BloodBrothers until I got inactive.

Oh I also a had the pleasure to be the forum moderator of LVP and had to quit for the same reason as above.
Eventhough I start attending community college in 2 weeks, I'll try to hang out more on LVP. :)

cheers[/td][/tr]
[/table]
Nice introduction ;)
Turkey :D
Wb Turkey! :D
Nice Introduction
(08-28-2009, 10:58 AM)Cave link Wrote: Wb Turkey! :D
(08-28-2009, 10:58 AM)Cave link Wrote: Wb Turkey! :D
Thanks guys. :)
Turkey! It's been a long time. Nice to see you.
BIGGER INTRO!