Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Any programmers out there?
I just wondered if there is anybody here that programs a lot in  Visual Basic or C++ ? Would be cool to talk to somebody that uses one of that programs and could maybe help me a bit  :Y)
I scripted a time in VB6, but I don't know anything about that anymore :p
I'm trying to get the hang of Vb.net  :(
I am not a programmer at all, and have no knowledge of Visual Basic or C++
Uh I know a little bit php, barely know c++ and barely know VB :+

Meh nevermind, since i can't run Visual Basic (tells me i need more rights for my registry, but damn, im administrator ffs) so i'll have to stick with C++ then.
I don't really know about programer but i'm learning it right now  ;)
(08-28-2009, 03:55 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Meh nevermind, since i can't run Visual Basic (tells me i need more rights for my registry, but damn, im administrator ffs) so i'll have to stick with C++ then.

You should try Visual Studios from the MS site. I used it, learned nothing from it but still used it. But that takes ages to install and is best for people who know the stuff.

When I tried learning C++, I learned very little, but, the best compiler in my opinion is Dev C++ from Bloodshed. It's free, no registration required, no ''free 90 day trials'' or any of that crap and has built-in tutorials, really handy.

www.bloodshed.net/devcpp.html

And for the best tutorial site, this is the one I used when not using the compiler to try and learn, and explains in good detail and uses good examples. Only reason I never learnt anythin was because it only shows examples, what valuables mean and stuff, not how I could use them.

http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/

Hope it helps!
I know Dev-C++ is german :P

Microsofts Visual Studio is what i wanted to use - (Visual C++ and Visual Basic 2008)  i can't get any of them to run - there seems to be some registry error that wont let me read/edit those files, altho im an administrator account.

Well, i'll gonna format my PC after my vacation anyways, so i guess that'll solve it.

Thanks anywaays :)
But they're everythin you could need if you know little to nothing of the stuff. Particulary the tutorial site I provided...so format your pc after your ''vacation'' then install it! Worry about Visual Studios when you know how to create something.