Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP Radio
What's going on with it?
Alot of stuff. Rising from the ashes aye..

Well. We got control over website now. We're still recruiting DJ's, but our schedule is soon full. I heard LVP developers is trying to put the radio ingame, so that you can listen to LVP Radio in cars etc, instead of in a background player. I also think, that people is finally opening the eyes for DJ's. I've had ALOT of succes with quiz's, Shows, and just music. I think we're getting the talkshow back soon.

Atm, we just need to get the current, and updated schedule on the web for use, and then start to manage the DJ's, proberly so that DJ's that is irresponsibel will get kicked out, and DJ's who does their shifts stays. I have no idea, of who does their shifts, and who doesent. That is OmfgUrANoob's job. I have not heard much from him though, and I don't know if he has acces to the management section, if not, he will need it. Also, we might need a couple of management members more.

Feel free to add something, if i missed something. My brian is atm turned off since, I've been on vacation in Turkey the last week.