Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[UNBANNED]Tars_Tarkas
(08-30-2009, 05:46 AM)tars_tarkas link Wrote: ?

(08-30-2009, 05:52 AM)tars_tarkas link Wrote: What evasion and what is your problem?
Yeah, double-posting and telling the guy who banned you that he has a problem is definitely the way to get unbanned. I can't believe you're actually insulting me at this point.

I'm not playing this game with you, Tars. You know exactly what you did.

You also evaded again...

Quote:[00:58:16am] <Nuwani> [30/08/2009 06:32:24] (ban by Boteend): Ban evading (Code 1)

Your new unban date will be September 3rd. Would you like to make it longer?
Quote:[7:14:43PM] <&Nuwani> [30/08/2009 07:12:17] (ban by Boteend): Ban evading (Code 1)

Come back September 6th.
And September 8th for another evade.
Guys, look, I was not trying to evade by logging on. I really, really was just checking to see if I was allowed. If you check you will see I just loggod on and signed right back off on my own. I did not know the process, I will check here before I attempt again. I guess that is the correct way?
Thanks, and please don't add any more time for my attempt tonight.
(09-07-2009, 05:12 AM)tars_tarkas link Wrote: I guess that is the correct way?

(08-28-2009, 07:03 PM)TEF™ link Wrote: Please note that unless a crew member states you are unbanned, you are to assume that you are still banned.

I have just one thing to ask you, man, and be honest with me here...

Really?
Tef, honestly. Can't you check and see the two times I logged on, I logged right back off? I truly did not know that I had to check back here first. My bad, and as honestly as I can say other than my stupid flaming, it was mostly because I did not know the procedure. Just let me know a firm date, and I wont bug anyone till then, but will there be a message or should I just check back on that date?.
Because of your dynamic IP, you will never know if you're truly unbanned or not unless you're told so. You just keep coming back and checking this topic.

(Oh, and by the way, I know for a fact you didn't go on the server today, so you're in the clear.)
Last thing and thanks,
I only have a dynamic ip because I use an aircard. They don't offer high speed where I live.
Just so I am clear, keep checking this post and someone will tell me I am good?

(09-07-2009, 05:24 AM)tars_tarkas link Wrote: I only have a dynamic ip because I use an aircard. They don't offer high speed where I live.
It's not a bad thing to have a dynamic IP address, so don't feel that an explanation is necessary. :P

(09-07-2009, 05:24 AM)tars_tarkas link Wrote: Just so I am clear, keep checking this post and someone will tell me I am good?
Yes. Either another crew member or I will post when you are unbanned. Just don't enter the server until you're told it's okay. ;)
And...

Unbanned! :+