Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SI] Triathlon Minigame
What about having a nice triathlon minigame? Swimming, bike, car. I had an idea like this:

START: People spawn at the spawnpoint and have to swim through checkpoints (like in a race). Once they reached the other beach, there are several Mountainbikes or BMXes, which they have to use for the next few checkpoints, and when they've reached LS again there are a bunch of Sultan's/Emperors, which have to be used for the last few checkpoints till the last checkpoint which is the spawn point again.

Since its a pretty "long" minigame (4-7 minutes) the prices should be higher and it should be only possible to make it when atleast ~4-5 people sign up for it.

Thats what i had in my mind:

[Image: 23mnd3b.jpg]
I like.
+1
Would be fun. +1
Awesome! +1
(08-22-2009, 11:37 AM)Chillosophy link Wrote: Awesome! +1

I suggested this to Matthias for the NG server two weeks ago. :+
This has been an active suggestion for years. It would require a lot of changes to the race handler and basically would be more work for what it would be worth.

It sounds good, but they get boring quickly.
+1! O+
FUCK YES. i wanted someone to make a Olympics swimming championship script, but they're all lazy noobs
I like the idea. I have suggested it in the past as well.

However, I think having a car as part of the race isn't a good idea. BMX'ing, Running and Swimming all require you to be continuously tapping sprint, making it really down to whoever is pressing the button fastest, where as a car doesn't involve the same skill.