Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

/fpslimit
I adjust the time / fpalimit 100.

Right-click the gun can not go left, right.

A solution??

but Lower /fpslimit 48 I can
wtf is /fpslimit?
While your frame-limiter is set to ON in settings, with /fpslimit 20-100 can you set your maximum FPS ingame.

Pretty useful to easily switch from low FPS forĀ  RW to pretty high FPS for WW
Lower often means harder to damage, if the person has a shitty computer to go with it.

My honest opinion is to leave it off all together. Why limit what fps your graphics card can produce?

Theres no real reason other than to make you harder to damage. But like i said, its mainly if the persons computer isnt that good either.

And if you need to change things to make yourself harder to damage, rather than relying only on fighting skill, then you're not a good fighter at all.

Note to anyone wanting to comment on what i just said... Until you've tested it with someone, you cant no for sure, so dont comment on it unless you know what you're talking about.
Simply because special bugs arent working with high FPS.

For example the slidebug and 8shot sawnoff bug only work with FPS lower then 35 - while CBUG gets easier and easier and faster the higher your FPS are.
(08-21-2009, 03:04 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Simply because special bugs arent working with high FPS.

For example the slidebug and 8shot sawnoff bug only work with FPS lower then 35 - while CBUG gets easier and easier and faster the higher your FPS are.
in my case, i have low fps - can do 8shot and slidebug, but i also cbug fast 8)
(08-22-2009, 09:36 AM)XiZ link Wrote: in my case, i have low fps - can do 8shot and slidebug, but i also cbug fast 8)

chitz yo
heard something like u cant do cbug in high fps in 0.3
-.-
You cant strafe left and right because ur fps is higher than 48. 48 is sorta the max fps ppl can use in WW.
even if u set it to /fpslimit 49 and it says u got like 30 fps from fraps, u still cant strafe.
/fpslimit 48 = max

Cbug works perfectly fine in 0.3 even with high fps, too.
Quote:Grim link=topic=21236.msg294841#msg294841 date=1270464315]
-.-
You cant strafe left and right because ur fps is higher than 48. 48 is sorta the max fps ppl can use in WW.
even if u set it to /fpslimit 49 and it says u got like 30 fps from fraps, u still cant strafe.
/fpslimit 48 = max

Cbug works perfectly fine in 0.3 even with high fps, too.

im no ww pro, but if ur fps is higher than 48 u cant strafe, correct
although if u tap A+W or D+W first, it works