Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Liberty City
The other day I went with Blitzkrieg and Podonga and some other people to LC(Liberty City). When I first heard about LC I was really excited. Then Blitz told me about the "Fails" of the map. You can fell from nowere the map is way to little and it has only two propertys. I would like 2 more things;
An extension of LC with vehicles,bars,discos,etc.
More propertys.

That is all I want and if there is a wall you are supposed to crash with it, not to go trough it  _O-
Seems Ben wrote my answer.

(08-20-2009, 12:19 AM)Ben link Wrote:Hello Richard,

Just thought I'd save you the bother and wrote a reply for this topic:

http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=21201.0;topicseen

Hi there. I can understand how you are dissapointed by how little of the Liberty City map you can explore. However, this is not a fault with our server, you'll have to blame Rockstar themselves. You see, when they created Liberty City, they only intended to use a small part of it, for one mission within the game, without the user supposed to go back there. This is why you cannot go to certain areas without falling through the map.

To say this is unfixable is a lie. The LVP devs could place objects (Such as areas of road) ontop of the map, making it able to walk on. Sadly though too many objects equals a lot of lag. And therefore is not seen as a good idea by the latter of the community. I do understand where you're coming from though (I myself have asked the very same question - And unfortunately, have been given the same answer.)
It wouldn't be worth all the work to be honest. I did attempt this ages ago, but it isn't easy, and nearly impossible to get perfect.